Terms of Services
- RentalAgreement.in, business name URAAN Associates, is founded by team with technical and legal background, acting merely as a Service Provider and NOT a Government or Notary Body. We try best to provide our customers a Competitive Price and facilities for getting Rental Agreements, Affidavits, Stamp Duties, Legal Documents; so we have tied up with various Bodies - Sub-Registrar Offices, CAs, Advocates and Courier Services.
DOs' (Responsibility) of URAAN:
DONTs' of URAAN (NOT Responsible):
- #Generating content as per sample agreement.
- #Providing document with a Authorized Stamp Duty (Franking or e-Stamping. (Meanning, a rent agreement that is same as going to any Authorized centers).
- #Parcelling & Dispatching the Document with a Genuine and Well Recognized Courier Services.
- #Providing refund and support in the event of any failure or cancellation, with condition that Stamping has not taken place.
- #Providing full customer support and information in case of any delays / inconvenience.
DELIVERY TIME: It would take 2-4 working days to get document delivered at your doorstep. However, This is a tentative count depending on availability of Sub-Registrar / Stamping Machine / Advocate / Political Bandhs / National Holiday, etc. Customers with high level of urgency are at their own risk. We will commit to be transparent.
- #Content is not our responsibility. Customer are expected to go through sample agreement, or upload a document with complete awareness on contents.
- #If there is Delay on getting stamp duty due to absence of Bodies at Sub-Registrar Office.
- #If there is Delay on getting stamp duty due to failure of Machines at Sub-Registrar Office.
- #If there is Delay on arriving document due to failure from Courier Service.
- #If the Stamp Duty Alignment, Behaviour of Courier Guy etc not being up to the customer's expectation.
- #If the cancellation in Dispatch of Document by Courier Service due to unavoidable reasons.
- #If the customer waiting at the wrong Address, as per mentioned Mailing Address.
- #If the customer not available at the mentioned Mailing address.
Stamp Duty and Seal are regional, based on property / applicant location. Careful on State Selection , based on Property address for rental agreement. However, soon we would expand to PAN India. If user selects wrong state, we are not responsible for any default. Example: If user property belongs to GOA, but selects stamping state as KARNATAKA, stamping would fail, and URAAN is not responsible for same.
Please Note that Applicant may be asked to show up with identity proof at any point of procedure, and Customer must understand that NOTARY SERVICE REQUIRE SIGNATURE AND(OR) PHYSICAL PRESENCE OF APPLICANT / PARTIES.
Stamp Duty is NOT PAID: 80% of the Paid Cost would be refunded, for a request clear stated.
Once Stamp Duty is PAID: Cancellation will not be possible. Though intimation may save the Courier Charges and can be refunded on request.
PAYMENT FAILURE: In case payment by Customer Payment gets delayed or fails because of some reasons or as a result of incorrect payment details provided by the user etc, Customer will be considered 'Non-Eligible' as long as the payment Does NOT shows up on to our Account.
AFFIDAVITS and other ATTESTATION DOCUMENTS will require SIGNATURE AND(OR) PHYSICAL PRESENCE OF APPLICANT
. We will schedule appointment based on location and customer availability. Rest, assured that document is printed, stamped and dispatched. Customer can reach to Service Center at any point to get it Notarized.
- URAAN will make all efforts to provide the best services and it shall be deemed that the customer shall have received the information sent from URAAN as an alert on the mobile phone number provided during the course of ticket booking and URAAN shall not be under any obligation to confirm the authenticity of the person(s) receiving the alert. The customer cannot hold URAAN liable for non-availability of the service in any manner whatsoever.
- By accepting the terms and conditions the customer accepts that URAAN may send the alerts to the Email / Mobile provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer. The customer acknowledges that the alerts will be received only if Mobile or Email is Active. If mobile phone is in OFF mode or Customer is not checking Email, then the customer may not get any alerts sent during such period.
- The customer acknowledges that the SMS / Email service provided by URAAN is an additional facility provided for the customer's convenience and that it may be susceptible to error, omission and/ or inaccuracy. The customer shall not hold URAAN liable for any loss, damages, claim, expense including legal cost that may be incurred/ suffered by the customer on account of the SMS / Email facility.
- The customer acknowledges that the clarity, readability, accuracy, and promptness of providing the service depend on many factors including the infrastructure, connectivity of the service provider. URAAN shall not be responsible for any non-delivery, delayed delivery or distortion of the alert in any way whatsoever.
- The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless URAAN and the SMS service provider including its officials from any damages, claims, demands, proceedings, loss, cost, charges and expenses whatsoever including legal charges and attorney fees which URAAN and the SMS service provider may at any time incur, sustain, suffer or be put to as a consequence of or arising out of (i) misuse, improper or fraudulent information provided by the customer, and / or (ii) the customer providing incorrect number / address or providing a number / address that belongs to that of an unrelated third party.
- By accepting the terms and conditions the customer acknowledges and agrees that URAAN may call the mobile phone number and Send Email provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer, for the purpose of collecting feedback from the customer regarding their documentation, facilities and/or services by our operators.
- Please note that URAAN provides information in good faith to help Customers to make an informed decision. The liability of any information not being made available lies with the mentioned bodies and not with URAAN.
- Costs and Suggestions have been provided as by the stamp duty and various seal providers (Brokers, Advocates and Sub-Registrar Office).
Copyright © OnlineSolutionMatrix.com